om-showroom half-serious task list

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Sep 8 09:38:32 CEST 2009

<snip>
> The full CSV file with fields to sort is available at
> http://kurppa.fi/freerunner/temp/package_filtered.csv
>
> I don't know what's the best way to implement this
> It's not easy to create rules for this..
> In a way I think each app (or each package) should be individually
> accepted in the showroom, it's hard to create (&maintain!) a decent
> filter regexp to cover this all..

Risto, take in account than the list of packages is only visible by
the admin/editors and is only visible to the public once linked to an
application so they act as filter too so the showing of only user apps
is quite granted. Never the less, due we will have a blacklist file to
manage this and will be done in import time , even an package by
package filter will be allowed.

Regards