Small improvements suggestion to intone

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 14:52:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> When I returned to the list view, there were still a 'to add files
> use Songs button' item in the list.

  You need to select a playlist for this to go.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> I clicked on the album view, and segmentation fault happened.

  Sorted out. Thanks for pointing it out - I'd missed that.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> However it does not display the head icon when there is no
> cover art, it displays nothing, blank.

  Actually the head icon is the default if you use a photo widget and don't
set it to an image / set it to an image file that doesn't exist.
  I am now using the image widget for the smoothening effect. It doesn't
show anything else if the image is not found.
  As I mentioned before, the ipk from shr's feeds are missing the
no-album-art.jpg file which should be in the /usr/share/intone directory.
  Here is the file - you can manually copy it to /usr/share/intone.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3603052/no-album-art.jpg no-album-art.jpg

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:

> It tend to display the end of the list.

  Yup. Need to sort that out.