nEo theme issues

pike pike-openmoko at kw.nl
Tue Sep 8 22:37:57 CEST 2009

Hello

Bernd Prünster wrote:
> didnt really read the ml for about 1 month now, but there are somi
> issues with teh neo theme
[...]
> i just look
> into topics i find interesting so either post issues here or mail me
> directly.

OK then, here I go -

I installed the (brilliant) neo theme. One of the
issues I had with it was that - I think - some windows
use a black font on a black background - I'm not sure,
all I see is black :-)

This was so annoying that I tried to uninstall it using the
directions here [1], but I never got it really removed;
still lots of black screens with green hairlines. More annoying,
some windows still show black text on a black background,
amongst which the 'read sms' screen and a screen called
'notification' of which I'm not sure what spawns it
- I cant read it :-)

I'm probably just missing one thing, like, gtk config.
any idea ?

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SHR_User_Manual#Settings:_Others

thanks,
*-pike