[SHR-U] Paroli working now

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:41:30 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 09.09.2009, 14:58 +0530 schrieb rakshat hooja:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com> wrote:
>         G'morning,
>
>         I just upgraded paroli and noticed the package is fixed (->
>         contains
>         tichy) and working now. Thanks to whoever did that! :)
>
>         --
>         Marcel
>

> So i basically need to do
>
> opkg install paroli
>

> to get a working paroli on my SHR-U or do I need to disable some
> things too?

Paroli is split into several packages, I'm not sure which are absolutely
nessecary, just installed all of them. :D Then you would need to disable
the SHR-specific telephony apps which I haven't gotten round to because
I need it to work today and cannot fiddle with it. There are
instructions on the wiki though.

--
Marcel