QtMoko - mass import of contacts?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:56:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Michele Brocco <ssj2micvm at gmail.com> wrote:

> as far as I remember u can export in vcard ur addressbook and then run

Unfortunately Outlook 2007 (at work) can only export single contacts in
Vcard format. If you want to export a complete contacts folder, it will only
export to .csv format. So I'll try that and use csv2vcard[1] and see if that
works. No way I'm going to export 300+ contacts one by one. :-)

the qt addressbook (executable addressbook) with the parameter
> yourfile.vcf as written in:
>

> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Import_Vcf_Contacts#Import_.28and_export.3F.29_on_Om_2008.8_and_Qtopia
>
> this should work under qtmoko as well(?)

Thanks, this is useful..