Litephone 0.1

Christof Musik christof at senfdax.de
Wed Sep 9 21:37:33 CEST 2009

Hello

Today I'm pleased to announce Litephone 0.1. Since the last version
released by Michal I've done some work and improved the whole code.
There are also many changes and fixes for the UI.  To install it follow
the instructions on www.litephone.org. There you will find all packages
that are needed to install Litephone and Qt.

Here is a quick summary of the changes I've done:

- Improved message and phonelog view
- Contacts can have more properties
- Added PIN input widget and use it in PIN change dialog
- Translation support (thanks to Bartłomiej Zimoń for polish
  translation)
- Improved startup code

If you find any bugs or have feature requests, just report them on
www.litephone.org

Kind regards,
Christof