QtMoko images V9
psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 9 22:26:44 CEST 2009
i have just uploaded new QtMoko debian images. You can download as
Changes from previous version:
* Fixed no sound in incoming calls
* Fixed wifi - now should work ok (many thanks to Paul Ferster)
* New package repository  and package feed  (thanks to Ant)
* Improved fonts - using now truetype fonts which can handle
diacritics and look better. In terminal it's now possible to
set fixed size font.
* Fixes in QtMaze (thanks to Ant)
* Improved look - using now icons instead of text
* Improved speed for switching alsa scenarios
* Added script for sharing GPRS connection with PC
* Disabled dimming by default when on cable
* Upgraded kernel to latest andy-tracking
This should be best QtMoko image. We have all Freerunner hardware
working (with some small glitches) and also as phone it should be
very usable. Now we have growing number of packages in qtmoko-apps
repository and also it is possible to endless packages from debian.
But there seems to be still bug with sometimes lost SMS messages.
It would be great if someone managed to find out how to reproduce
this issue or send AT log. This can be either kernel bug (phone
does not wake up and the operator gives up on delivering message?)
or something in Qtopia (the message arrives but gets lost) or
combination of these two.
So enjoy, thanks to everyone who helped with this release and let
me know how you like it.
More information about the community