Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Thu Sep 10 11:14:56 CEST 2009

Two other comments :
- I'm not yet interested in the launcher feature. Would it be possible to
hide the categories? When i want to start an app i just prefer to switch to
illume launcher currently.

- The delete button on the main conversation view isn't really useful imo.
When you want to delete a conversation, it's usually one which contains a
message you recently received and don't want to keep. Since selecting the
conversation open the conversation itself, it's easier/faster to delete from
there. I mean that you can't delete a conversation without opening it first
: so you'd better delete it from there, and not the main view.