Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 15:01:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

KaZeR wrote:

> A few more, in case you already got bored ;)

  :-D - Well, not even close...

KaZeR wrote:

> - when selecting configure, exiting, you can't reselect configure unless
> you select another item from the scrollbar at the bottom

  The toolbar doesn't have the always select option that the genlists have.
Actually, I don't think toolbars were designed to be used for such things
;-)

KaZeR wrote:

> - when setting the BT headset address, it's not displayed when you
> re-enter the configuration screen later

  Yup. In progress.

KaZeR wrote:

> - long-received messages are truncated, i can't see the end (instead i see
> <???> at the end of the first part

  They seem to work here. DO you have the latest opim? Actually, this
feature is for free in opimd. I'll check again though.
  Was your message > 550 letters? I arbitrarily set that as the limit. Will
increase it - if we're already hitting the boundary. Though SMS stands for
short messaging service ;-)