Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 19:09:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

KaZeR wrote:

> When sending a sms to a contact, from the contact list, who hasn't yet his
> own discussion :
> - after sending, you are back to the new message creation dialog. It
> should either be closed, or you should be sent to the discussion view.

  Done. Try the attached binary.

KaZeR wrote:

> - when this contact replies, it leads to two conversations, with the same
> name. 1st one contains outgoing message, 2nd one contains reply.

  Needs some more work. Will do that soon. Actually that's happening because
the phone no's are different. Your address book and the number sent by the
service provider differ sometimes in the prefix. My number matching routine
needs more work

KaZeR wrote:

> Another small idea : display, on the main conversation view, if the
> lastest message was ingoing or outgoing.

  Nice Idea. Done!!

  The attached binary should be more reliable in sending sms's. It adds
sms's to the conversation even if they aren't sent. I'll complete the retry
part tomorrow.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3617911/launcher launcher