[shr-u] first impressions

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Sep 10 19:39:02 CEST 2009

> Then where do you have any "OK" button?

ok, it's called "quit".

> And scrolling in SHR Settings
> is done just like in other elementary apps,

the scrolling as such is not an issue (though you might refer to som way
alien to me, since i never used any elementary apps. but i noticed,
probably in the wrench settings, views with old-fashioned scrollbars, so
there are at least two ways to scroll in e apps, aren't there?)
if i set down the stylus and draw and a button changes its color while
drawing, is strongly suspect it to do something i did not intend.
and when i try to scroll down fully i nearly with necessity reach the
lower border and thus the "quit" button. while i am stiil not sure, if the
buttons touched while scrolling do something -- "quit" does, absolutely.
and i don't really intend to quit the view when i scroll down.

> I don't have any problems
> with it and to be honest I can't see how you can have problems like
> described... ;x

can't help you there.
having some kind of border (configurable right or left and bottom) where
no active elemts are placed would definitely help.