Where can I buy miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapters in Canada?

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Thu Sep 10 20:15:12 CEST 2009

Hello list,

A few days ago, I was chatting with DocScrutinizer in #openmoko on FreeNode
about using a USB → Ethernet adapter to connect my FreeRunner directly to my
Ethernet LAN.  DocScrutinizer told me I need a miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapter
or a cable like this:

<http://www.conrad.de/goto.php?artikel=971535>

Where can I buy such an adapter or cable in Canada?  I live in the Lower
Mainland of British Columbia, Canada.  I already checked some local computer
stores (NCIX, A-Power) and a distributor (ACP Marketing), but none appear to
have what I need.  I know there is at least one other list member who lives
in the Lower Mainland, and there must be other Canadian members even if they
live elsewhere in Canada.

Thanks,
Brolin

--
Sometimes I forget how to do small talk: <http://xkcd.com/222/>

“If you have to ask why, you’re not a member of the intended audience.” —
Bob Zimbinski, <http://webpages.mr.net/bobz/ttyquake/>