Where can I buy miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapters in Canada?

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Thu Sep 10 20:38:28 CEST 2009

What your friend ment to say is:

you need a usb-mini (Male:=Standard) to Usb-Type A(this is the big flat
one)-FEMALE (same as in your usb-hub) Adapter.
So you can plug  any Device with its standard cable.

There are other solutions, for example a USB-Mini to USB-Type B and an
Hub with that Tyoe B.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Matthias Huber