[shr-u] wakeuptime, was Re: 2.6.31 is out, where is my ultimate kernel?

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Fri Sep 11 09:34:37 CEST 2009

Today i did another test, because i patched qi with ghex for giving the
kernel
loglevel=0, and my result today (look at the bottom for version) was:

ONE Ring until i get shr-todays slider to see.

That is ok for me. On that there is the question:
Why is qi delivered on the repo with debuglevel 4 ?

Warren Baird schrieb:

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Matthias Huber
> <matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
> <mailto:matthias.huber at wollishausen.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hmmm .... it takes three rings until i can get the call (heear a
>     ring and get a GREEN Button.
>     Don't think, this is fast.
>

> Which distro?   I used to have this problem with OM2008 - I missed a
> bunch of calls because of it and then switched to QTEI.   I've since
> tried OM2009 and am now using SHR-U, without this issue.
>
> If I call myself from a land line using SHR-U, I see the screen turn
> on at exactly the same time as I hear the ring on the land-line, and
> the FR starts to ring before the first ring on the landline finishes.
> I don't have a stop-watch, but it certainly seems fast enough.

Distro is shr-u,  with all updates of yesterday ~17:00h GMT with my
GREEN BUTTONS and my own Ringtone.

What firmware do you use ?