OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Sep 11 13:40:57 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 11. September 2009 13.21:18 schrieb David Reyes Samblas Martinez:
> standard life and geek life are not so incompatible.... you only have
> to forget about sleep :P
>
> a married with a daughter geek and posible one/two more to come in short :)

yeah, it works, but i understand the whish of a geek-girlfriend (hope i
doesn't understand it wrong, i just flow over te text)..

as example: i was tuning up the computer of my girlfriend one night, i was
working on this from 00:00 until 3:00 and ask her next day if it's faster
now.. she doesn't know, because it's not so important for her.. damn :p

for some things like that, a geeky-girlfriend who's said "wait, i started a
benchmark" or "have you try to set the sse3-flags"  would be nice sometimes :p

...but it's also nice like it is... :)