[shr-u] wakeuptime, was Re: 2.6.31 is out, where is my ultimate kernel?

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Sun Sep 13 21:52:58 CEST 2009

Paul Fertser schrieb:
> Matthias Huber <matthias.huber at wollishausen.de> writes:
>
>> and i suggest to change qi, because, as you said above, it is:
>> 1. easily chanchable upon runtime for the developer
>> 2. faster for the normal daily use
>> 3. qi can with power-key hold give you a loglevel of 8.
>>

> What messages do you see with loglevel=4 that shouldn't be there? For
> me normal suspend/resume doesn't add anything to console.

first: i cant see anything without a magnifying glass :-)))))

that's not the point although there are some messages. and if you thing
logically, you will give me right.

i cannot tell exact, but i saw this messages.

test it yourself.

and speed is also bootup-speed, (althoug this wasn't the trhread) where
i see a lot of for an non-kernel-developer sensless messages, wich
nobody cant read without a
magnifying glass.

for i made /var/log/messages permanent, there is/was writing into the
flash which seemed to slow down things.

this slows of course also the process down (also the process of getting
asleep and waking up)

normally one must think on other things, like the extensive logging of
frameworkd and ophonekit.

for me, who is/must/wants use this phone as daily phone totally senseless.

sorry for my maybe provicative answers.