Contacts from Nokia N70 to opimd with PISI: no phone field

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Mon Sep 14 09:02:31 CEST 2009

Morning,

this is due to the fact, that internal PISI structure always needs a phone type (either home, work or mobile) - at least currently. - if no type is provided (in VCF); I assume it is a mobile number.

I filed a bug for that (https://projects.openmoko.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=268&group_id=156&atid=670) and I will see, whether and how I can get around that with next release.

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------