nEo theme issues

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:49:56 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 01:41:54PM +0200, Bernd Prünster wrote:
> 2009/9/13 Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>:
> just edje_decc the edj files of which the theme consists and you have
> the sources.
>
> br

I don't need .edc, just all files in other format then ipkg itself?

I can extract them, but then I would have to do it everytime you have
new version.

If you publish it somewhere in public repo, then I'll incorporate it to
shr distribution easily and we would get update with every new version
you commit to repository.

I've already changed shr libframeworkd-phonegui-efl and etk-theme-shr
behaviour to install their files to subdirectory and then both themes
just calls update-alternative to change just one link in postinst.

Now I've repacked all your files to one tarball and I'm using it locally
but before sending patch incorporating theme to shr we need files
somewhere (SCM would be better, tarball good, extracting your ipkgs just
to get files to pack them again is no go :))

Thanks
uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa