Freerunner in real world

Rupert Klopfer virsing at web.de
Mon Sep 14 14:25:30 CEST 2009

For the Powerissue I can recommend the Minty-powerboost (although u have
to use AAA-Batteries)It got me through a 6 houer hike with no
Suspend,GPS and GSM on
The next thing I'll trie is this one
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-solar-iPodiPhone-charger-aka-Might/
might be better for hiking/bikeing and should get u through longer trips
due to the solarpanel and the recahrchable battery inside.