nEo theme issues

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:41:36 CEST 2009

2009/9/14 Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>:
> If you're interested in how I solved file collisions between your theme
> and shr one.. see attachement 1 with OE-repo diff and 2nd with file
> layout.
>
> The advantage is that only one link (target of default directory) is set
> in postinst which I should do with update-alterantives (but that later).
>
> --
> uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
> Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
> JaMa

Martin, u talk with mrmoku so you get git access since you already
patched the theme.
another thing i'd like to ask you is to recolor the elm bubbles to
black with green border.
as is stated few days ago i am currently moving and dont have time and
dont have fast internet atm (using mcdonalds intenet terminal or my
freerunner as gprs modem. i should be back in action in about 2 weeks.
then i can include the latest icons into the neo icon theme, reolsve
the reminaing issues and complete the neo theme and can finally finish
the gry* illume theme.

i am not a complete geek without a life, so things will probably delay
even further.
regarding theming i just want to polish everything up complete the
icon theme etc and finish the gry* theme... and as soon as everything
is in shr git repo i dont need to be bothered for every little issue.

martin i would be glad if you could manage to get teh neo themes into git