[all] USB Device-Network-Mode Switcher

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:57:01 CEST 2009

Hello!

I recently had my Neo with me to visit some friends and always found it
quite annoying to have to ssh into it, especially if they ran Windows®.
So I built a little python script and a .desktop icon that can switch
between network and device mode by just a touch. ;)
You might (will) want to adjust mountpoints and the script path in
the .desktop file. As always, this only works if you're running the OS
from internal flash. And it might eat your cat, which would be sad. (Of
course I don't expect it to do so.)
I'm curious to hear if this makes someone happy. :)

http://d-a300.selfip.net/files/devnetswitch.tar.gz
(Feel free to host somewhere, the DynDNS-hostname isn't too reliable.)

--
Marcel