Freerunner in real world

Aleš Horák ales.horak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:17:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using for more than a year:
    - very cheap universal bike phone holder - I have only Czech shop
URL, but I believe there should be many of such holders around.
http://www.mnshop.cz/zbozi-822-univerzalni_drzak_pro_pda_a_mobilni_telefony_na_kolo.htm
      this one costs about EUR 12

    - portable power supply
http://www.portablepowersupplies.co.uk/usbliionbatterypack.htm. it
will give you about two full battery rounds, so you will get something
like 15 hours of battery life with GPS on. now I am also using a front
bike bag
http://www.alfa-sport.cz/cyklisticke-brasny-riditka/sport-arsenal-brasna-na-riditka-510
to hold the power supply (and a camera, my wallet, ...).

bye,
Alef