QtMoko - mass import of contacts?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:30:01 CEST 2009

Update - I think I might have figured it out.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com>wrote:

> Perhaps the addressbook needs some env vars configured when started from a
> (ssh) shell?

Ok, now I tried:

root at neo:~# source /opt/qtmoko/qpe.env
root at neo:/root# DISPLAY=:0 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/qtmoko/lib
/opt/qtmoko/bin/addressbook /home/root/Documents/phone.vcf

and that seems to be working better (still importing as I write this)
A while later - yes, that was it. The import worked. I need to tweak the
csv2vcard script, but thats a different issue.

I got one message during the import:
found unknown attribute in vobject, TEL

Does anyone know if the Vcard attributes that addressbook understads is
listed anywhere?
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen