Freerunner in real world

Michael Smith michael.smith at netapps.com.au
Tue Sep 15 10:38:38 CEST 2009

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:52:12 +0200
Marcel <tanuva at googlemail.com> wrote:

> SHR-U is SHR's Unstable branch, the actively developed one. Your
> installation seems to be an Unstable one, a non-updated though. I had no
> problems upgrading from 8-8-2009 to today.

Okay, thanks. I updated to the current version a couple of weeks ago and lost the ability to use GSM, among other things. I have since read about the necessity to reset kernel module dependencies after some updates. So if unstable is working at the moment I will do an update tonight.
--
Michael Smith
Network Applications