Web site promoting open hardware?

jbl2024 jbl2024 at hackable1.org
Tue Sep 15 10:39:52 CEST 2009

Hello,
we, at Bearstech, are currently working on such initiative. The main
goal is to promote hackable devices and create a strong community around
this idea.

The main features will be :
 * promote open source and hackable devices
 * create and manage projects which use such devices (a bit like
sourceforge but for hardware hacking)
 * link people between them and promote hackable events

Regards,
Jérôme Blondon.