QtMoko images V9

Vincent Meurisse openmoko-community at meurisse.org
Tue Sep 15 10:52:07 CEST 2009

> > - Bad sound quality. I got complain until I switched to
> > <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/attachment/ticket/2121/gsmhandset.state.ne
> >w>. With this, the speaker is still too low but at least the other person
> > can hear me.
>
> This is probably impossible to solve out-of-the-box. If a am right,
> phones need different alsa setting
I'm not an expert but the wiki says :
Please use
http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/attachment/ticket/2121/gsmhandset.state.new for
*all* Neo Freerunner. (2009-04-27 jOERG)

> > - My provider (orange in France) use service request (#123#) to give me
> > the remaining credit. Unfortunately qtmoko only display the first line of
> > the answer (which btw doesn't contain any usefull information). Moreover
> > it's not possible to respond to it.
>
> Can you please enable "Modem AT commands" logging and send me the line
> with the text that operator sent? (should be line containing +CUSD).
It seem that the switch to dash killed the logging capacity of my phone :( I
tried with the init file in the mail. (with the one you linked to fix restart,
qt extended doesn't start at all) I will try to investigate today.

But the UI responsible for the display is the line 97 of the file
src/server/phone/telephony/cell/supplementaryservice/supplservice.cpp

> > - Boot time is still too long (2'40 to first picture, 3'10 to PIN screen)
>
> Yes, known issue with great improvement potential. E.g. by replacing
> bash with dash i can get time 2:30
Thanks for the fix. (It's funny, I was sure it was already included in the
image)

--
Vincent Meurisse