Freerunner in real world

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Wed Sep 16 01:00:33 CEST 2009

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Cry wrote:

> BTW:  Next gen freerunner should use OLPC style screen.  Low power
> digital ink screen would be perfect for daytime phone use.

Thats perfectly true. I've got one OLPC and the screen is really amazing.
Unfortunately, the lady who did the screen development, Mary Lou Jepsen,
has left the OLPC project as far as I know.
Too bad that good things seem to die too early...

I really was considering screwing the OLPC on my bike, using the FR as
GPS. Both open software, using USB or WiFi, could make fun.

Alex.