nEo theme issues

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:25:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 06:41:36PM +0200, Bernd Prünster wrote:
> Martin, u talk with mrmoku so you get git access since you already
> patched the theme.

Sofar I just patched new bbfiles for it, but I'll have git access for
initial import of your theme to shr-theme.git and then you should get
one too, for easy upgrading with new stuff.

> another thing i'd like to ask you is to recolor the elm bubbles to
> black with green border.

I can try, but don't understand edc/edj stuff, so would be better if
someone do it, I'll handle just packaging.

> as is stated few days ago i am currently moving and dont have time and
> dont have fast internet atm (using mcdonalds intenet terminal or my
> freerunner as gprs modem. i should be back in action in about 2 weeks.
> then i can include the latest icons into the neo icon theme, reolsve
> the reminaing issues and complete the neo theme and can finally finish
> the gry* illume theme.

OK, looking forward for new shiny stuff.

> i am not a complete geek without a life, so things will probably delay
> even further.

Neither am I, although it looks otherwise sometimes :).

> regarding theming i just want to polish everything up complete the
> icon theme etc and finish the gry* theme... and as soon as everything
> is in shr git repo i dont need to be bothered for every little issue.

There are 2 issues I have to bother you about... :/

1) I haven't found which license is used for all your neo-theme stuff
and I have to put something in required bbfile metadata.

2) As you said before I tried to decompile all edj files before pushing
it to shr-theme.git repository, but .edc file decompiled from
elementary-theme-neo_0.2_armv4t.ipk is invalid (ends in the middle of
curled braces) and raster said, that's probably because of packaging
wrong .edc file to .edj. So I used .edc file from version 0.1 and merged
diff from that part of neo-0.2.edc which I could get from newer .edj.
Would be great if you update .edc file with your source file later when
you have time.

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa