SHR-U: Mokonnect...

John Dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:51:17 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 11:24:20 Warren Baird wrote:
> I must admit that even though I generally prefer gui tools for this kind of
> thing - life got a lot easier once I bit the bullet and just created a
> wpa_supplicant config file with all the networks I usually connect to in
> it.

Warren,

Thanks for the advice. I'm a big time user of scripts and I hate GUI's.
However, the use of Mokonnect is a last gasp effort to get the Neo to connect
to my AP (Access Point). I would prefer to use the normal linux init scripts
but I've been finding some bizarre behaviour with them.

Cheers!!

--
"To Err is human, to forgive is NOT company policy."

John Dowd
S/W Contractor
email: jdowd at gmail dot com
Cell: (613)316-7884