[shr-u] Latest update failed and connectivity lost

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 08:45:15 CEST 2009

Morning,

for the ldap thing, you need to manually remove openldap (this package was installed manually; not needed anymore as libldap is coming with SHR now):
 opkg remove openldap

Though, this will not help you with the GSM problem ... (no idea from me aabout that issue)

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------