nEo theme issues

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:04:04 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 05:19:51PM +0200, Bernd Prünster wrote:
> > 2) As you said before I tried to decompile all edj files before pushing
> > it to shr-theme.git repository, but .edc file decompiled from
> > elementary-theme-neo_0.2_armv4t.ipk is invalid (ends in the middle of
> > curled braces) and raster said, that's probably because of packaging
> > wrong .edc file to .edj. So I used .edc file from version 0.1 and merged
> > diff from that part of neo-0.2.edc which I could get from newer .edj.
> > Would be great if you update .edc file with your source file later when
> > you have time.
> >
> ah yes dammit. as soon as i have my computer set up in my new flat i
> will get you a valid edj file
>
> about lincense: can you point me to a comparison between different
> licenses (cc, gpl, etc)?

I'm not sure if you can use gpl for stuff like themes, but ie edc files
are sort of source files, but .png files used in theme are a bit more
difficult (how could someone provide source files of some .png file?).

So one of cc licenses would be easier to use I think.

There is sort of wizard for choosing right cc license
http://creativecommons.org/choose/

First found discussion about it
http://www.alientrap.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5389&sid=b51e4113102e3593fc4305a4a059ceda

Hopefully someone much more expirienced with licesing will reply on
list.

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa