Fwd: buzzfix in India

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 15:32:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

Vibhav Sharma wrote:

> Sometimes the phone will not manually suspend. When this happens. If I
> call the FR, the caller can hear the FR ringing but the call never
> comes to FR.

  Are you on the latest shr-U? This used to happen to me (and I have no
fixes applied currently) till I force upgraded libfsotransport (which wasn't
getting upgraded on its own for some reason).
  But the sep releases have so far been fine for me. Maybe you should
re-install on another partition, upgrade and confirm that the problem still
persists. There have been issues in upgrading shr-U sometimes.
  BTW - So it took you 3 days to get the phone back? I'm likely to be in
Delhi around the 15th or so for about a week. Hopefully I can get the phone
fixed in that time.