Fwd: buzzfix in India

Vibhav Sharma khoonirobo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:14:00 CEST 2009

c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Are you on the latest shr-U? T

Om2009t5 which has been opkg update/upgraded.
>   But the sep releases have so far been fine for me. Maybe you should
> re-install on another partition, upgrade and confirm that the problem still
> persists. There have been issues in upgrading shr-U sometimes.

Will change over either tonight or on sunday time permitting.
>   BTW - So it took you 3 days to get the phone back?
Nope, fix got done then and there (thanks to Zoheb of IDA systems). Took
about 30 mins each.
So that shouldn't be a problem.
>  I'm likely to be in
> Delhi around the 15th or so for about a week. Hopefully I can get the phone
> fixed in that time.

Great. Let us Delhi wallas know if you have time. We could try arranging
a meetup when you are around.

-- Vibhav