QtMoko v10

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Sep 18 10:14:53 CEST 2009

i've got a server with unlimited bandwidth (if limited means if you have a 50
mb file and a bandwidth with 100mb, then just 2 users could download it per
month, as example.. i'm not shure if i understand it the right way..)

so this one could be used. my problem is just that i've got not so much RAM
(300 mb), and there's a mailserver (sendmail + dovecot), a apache, a mysql-
server and some little things working. so if a lot of users would have access
to the page, it could be very slow.

but i fixed this for most by using phpeaccelerator.

so if the server is usable for you (could be used for free!), contact me..