Scuba divers wanted (Re: QSuunto-Lite)

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Fri Sep 18 10:54:54 CEST 2009

undrwater wrote:

> Christian Rüb wrote:
> >
> > Please see wiki page: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QSuunto-Lite and edit
> > if you are also interested in a dive logging application.
> >

> The day my host cable adaptor arrived also heralded the day I discovered my
> mosquito won't go into TR-PC mode. :(  I'm on the search for another Suunto.
>
> While hunting, I found the following site:  http://www.divesoftware.org/
> http://www.divesoftware.org/
>
> It includes libs for accessing the protocols of several other dive
> computers, as well as a dive log app written in QT that downloads profiles
> from the "D" series of Suunto dive compys.  They're looking at integration
> with iPhone (:P), so maybe you can let them know about the moko and your app
> for it.
>
> Russell Dwiggins

Thanks for this - especially the lib sounds interesting. Though it might take a little while till I can back to developing. After my holidays there is a lot of work to be done...

Anyway - it would be nice to hear how your Suunto story turns out at the end :) Have you contacted a nearby Suunto dealer about your TR-PC prob?

Cheers,
 Christian