mplayer-video ?

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 05:11:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

ran wrote:

> mplayer-video not found

  I was using the xglamo optimised version of mplayer for playing video
(named differently to keep it separate from the standard mplayer).
  Can you try this [1] version of mplayer? Copy it into the /usr/bin/
directory as mplayer-video. Intone-video should install and work as expected
after that.
  I'm going to make some changes soon that make intone-video better at
playing video and zooming the video to fullscreen.
 HTH

[1]
http://jama.homelinux.org/org.openembedded.dev.gta/ipk/armv4t/mplayer_0.0+1.0rc2+svnr29687-r15_armv4t.ipk