tangogps 0.9.7 release

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Tue Sep 22 12:38:00 CEST 2009

Hi Marcus,

Thank you very much for TangoGPS.

It is without any question my favourite app for the Freerunner. You are doing
a great job!

However, there is one thing that you could improve:
Sometimes, when I use tangogps for "navigating" I end up in areas not yet
mapped on OSM. In that case it would be great to be able to store the current
track afterwards if the Track logging has not been started before. Currently
TangoGPS throws away the current track information if one presses "Start
Logging".

Thanks again,
Michael