tangogps 0.9.7 release

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:44:54 CEST 2009

> You may instead always have the track logging switched on - so you will
> always have all information. And maybe in twenty years time it is funny
> to see where you were ;)

And, of course, there's no harm in uploading a track to OSM even if
someone has been there before - even better if you go down a well
trodden path and then deviate from it. Oh yeah, and I also spent a
couple of days walking around Cairo convinced that TangoGPS was
logging where I was going until I decided to just leave it on all the
time ;-)