[shrunstable] Midori question

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Wed Sep 23 14:08:02 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I'm using midori - 0.1.10-r2 on SHR unstable, which is a great experience
overall. One of the biggest things I use my FR for is to read ebooks when
I commute on the train using FBReader. Mostly I download ebooks on my PC
and scp it across, because for some reason I cannot download files
properly with Midori. This seems to be a general thing, but the site I
normally frequent for my SciFi fix is the free library at:
http://www.baen.com
Earlier versions of Midori displayed the file instead of download it, but
0.1.10-r2 simply does nothing when I click on any link to download either
.mobi or .zip files. Does other people also experience the same issue?

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins