QI boot order

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:31:22 CEST 2009

Jan,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Jan Henkins <jan at henkins.za.net> wrote:
> QI by default tries to boot from SD, and not from NAND flash. How do I
> control QI to boot firstly from NAND and then the rest of my SD
> partitions? I would really like to get rid of u-boot...

What did the trick for me, although it's not in the Wiki, is this:

- Press and hold AUX
- Press power
- Let go of AUX
- Let go of power

That should skip 1 partition on SD, hope that's enough for you...

Note that this key order is not as it should be! So no guarantees.

Pressing the AUX in the brief time that the LED flashes RED _should_
do it, but I've never reliably been able to do that.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0