Litephone 0.1

Sebastian Reichel elektranox at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:51:52 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 06:16:55AM +0200, Christof Musik wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think the debian packages for FSO are quite outdated. The error you
> send looks to me like opimd is not enabled, but litephone depends on it.
> Since I don't use debian I can't tell you what packages you have to
> update. Maybe you could check the debian threads on this list.
>
> Kind regards,
> Christof

Hi,

I have updated FSO in Debian recently. The current package in
pkg-fso is still HEAD on git.freesmartphone.org. But I have not
updated the FSO configuration package for GTA02 so far, so opimd
is disabled by default. You can enable it by editing
/etc/frameworkd.conf. The opimd section is supposed to look like
this:

[opimd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
contacts_default_backend = CSV-Contacts
messages_default_backend = SIM-Messages-FSO
calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls
dates_default_backend = SQLite-Dates
notes_default_backend = SQLite-Notes
tasks_default_backend = SQLite-Tasks
contacts_merging_enabled = 1
messages_default_folder = Unfiled
messages_trash_folder = Trash
sim_messages_default_folder = SMS
rootdir = ../etc/freesmartphone/opim:/etc/freesmartphone/opim:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opim

I will update config packages in the next week. The message would
have been on pkg-fso-maint [1] by the way ;)

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fso-maint/2009-September/001940.html

-- Sebastian