[SHR-u] black screen of death on resume

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Sep 25 15:45:49 CEST 2009

Is anyone else noticing a black screen of death when
pressing the power button for resume?

This has been happening to me since I upgrade about a week ago.

Yesterday I upgraded gain, but it seems to be the same.

This is happening to me in an yet undeterminated way, but quite
frequently, and regardless of status of NEW_FAIR_SLEEPERS

It looks like "off" since there's no ssh, no screen light, etc...
but if I keep the power button pressed for those magic 8 s then
it power's off and I can thus start it again.

It has already cost me loosing a few calls.

Rui