Litephone 0.1

Esteban Monge esteban.francisco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:04:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have updated FSO in Debian recently. The current package in
pkg-fso is still HEAD on git.freesmartphone.org. But I have not
updated the FSO configuration package for GTA02 so far, so opimd
is disabled by default. You can enable it by editing
/etc/frameworkd.conf. The opimd section is supposed to look like
this:

[opimd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
contacts_default_backend = CSV-Contacts
messages_default_backend = SIM-Messages-FSO
calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls
dates_default_backend = SQLite-Dates
notes_default_backend = SQLite-Notes
tasks_default_backend = SQLite-Tasks
contacts_merging_enabled = 1
messages_default_folder = Unfiled
messages_trash_folder = Trash
sim_messages_default_folder = SMS
rootdir = ../etc/freesmartphone/opim:/
etc/freesmartphone/opim:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opim

I will update config packages in the next week. The message would
have been on pkg-fso-maint [1] by the way ;)

[1]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fso-maint/2009-September/001940.html

Excelent, thanks for the answer, Litephone works, I going to update the
frameworkd, because litephone dont show the sim contacts and crash when I
try create a new contact.

--
http://nuevaeracr.blogspot.com
Linux user number 478378

“No habrá manera de desarrollarnos y salir de
la pobreza mientras los pocos negocios
grandes de nuestro medio se entreguen a las
economías foráneas y nosotros nos
quedemos con solo negocios de pobre,
mientras en vez de ser propietarios de nuestro
propio país nos convirtamos en un ejército de
empleados del exterior”
José Figueres Ferrer, 1952.