Mokomaze and incoming call

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:56:14 CEST 2009

Hi!

Although I love Mokomaze, its just addictive, could it be modified in a way,
when an incoming call happens, it stops itself (like when you touch on
the screen),
to prevent CPU abuse?

What happened to me: Mokomaze was running when incoming call happened,
the call screen came up way longer then usual (ie. about 3 sec), and when
I hit the accept button it could not accept the call, and the vibrator
just rerun for a few ms in every sec or two sec. Really strange.

Then the other party hang up. Mokomaze, came back, I stopped it, and
recalled the guy who called me. So it was really a minor annoying issue,
but it costed me 1 min of call;-)

And btw, what happened with the mokomaze's dreams like:
* 2 player mode (I play, then i pass to her to play, then I play again)
* number of lives
* some score system
* some cheetings
* enemy ball or teleport doors or having multiple balls when you hit
a magic hole, just like what flippers do.

Calm me, that the development didnt stopped ...;)

Best regards,
 Laszlo