FreeRunner case + stylus holder (was Re: New case)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:13:21 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Brolin Empey <brolin at brolin.be> wrote:
> but lacks a stylus holder.

I use my freerunner as my (only) cell phone and I spent additional
time just for hacking on it,
so I use it extensively.

I bought a leather case with my freerunner from tuxbrain, and it
protects the freerunner,
and has a stylus holder too.

My freerunner felt more then 20 times already (even from the first floor*),
but thanks to this case, there is no damage at all... (I also have
screen protector which is an absolute musthave).

*:I also had an accident with my electric bike, and the leather case
damaged quite a lot
(the metal clip has no longer leather on it;), but the feerunner
survived without a scratch,
just the leather case, the bike, my pants and t-shirt damaged.

So I recommend a case, which has a stylus holder builtin. Also it is a
good idea, to
protect your freerunner by the way.

Just my 2 cents.

Laszlo