FreeRunner case + stylus holder (was Re: New case)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Sep 27 00:00:55 CEST 2009

2009/9/26 Andreas "Cyberfrag" Fischer <cyberfrag at gmx.net>:

Happy to see people happy with the leather case :), just one point now
the case has full loops in addition of the belt clip , for use when
you need even more secured tight to you. Example zones with a lot of
"friends of things from others" :P regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com