Qi - why only 3 partitions on SD card?

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sun Sep 27 11:29:43 CEST 2009

>FWIW, the link works for me (now). The subject of the thread is "Touch
>based Dual Boot Menu".
>The thread is from March this year, it includes a couple of examples,
>one have a screenshot of a working menu.

how well do you want to have it published? :) the thread mentions all
that is needed to actually create initrd and menu, plus has links to my
testing images: http://vanous.penguin.cz/files/om/menu/

the proof of concept was ok but as i am not a programmer the only thing
i could do was to make a simple script. this required X to run and
became too big and too slow to boot. anyone with coding skills could
either use and tweak Zaurus program or make something new...

Petr