QtMoko v12

Kahless haxxx at gmx.li
Mon Sep 28 05:06:44 CEST 2009

Radek Polak schrieb:
> I have now also bluetooth headset :)

Hi Radek,

thx again for your great release.

Its working fine with my FR, its fast and nice.

But there are some questions left.

- Whats about the "Missing SMS bug? It`s not fixed for me :(.
- Sometimes my whole "Contacts" list disappears, there are no contacts
found. QtMoko says: "No Contacts".
- Which Headset do you use? My  Headset ("Bluetrek Tattoo") does not
give me any sound. I can pair and connect it, but while phoning, theres
just a (like no line) Buzz/Static-Noise.
- Every now and then my phone stops answering incoming calls / incoming
sms .(its like im not available)

I can't provide logs (if necessary, i'll dig for them), i hope this are
known bugs.

Greetings from Germany!

Sascha
 (ignore Whiskey typos :) )