Integrating telepathy and opim and fso [Was: Revamping Elmphonelog]

John Dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:20:30 CEST 2009

On Monday 28 September 2009 16:07:47 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Renamed to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/TelepathyIntegration
>
> Rui

Err... ummm, I don't want to insult anyone but you may want to look up the
word you are using. I realize that English is a second language for most of
you but to make it easier for people to perform a proper look up, the word you
want is "telephony". "Telepathy" is something quite different and will get you
all sorts of crackpots accessing you site.

Cheers!!
--
"To Err is human, to forgive is NOT company policy."

John Dowd
S/W Contractor
email: jdowd at gmail dot com
Cell: (613)316-7884