Universal Remote for CE/HA? (openmoko)

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 19:54:30 CEST 2009

On 29 Sep 2009, at 17:15, Jed wrote:
>>> Any thoughts/ideas/advice greatly appreciated!
>>
>> I couldn't understand your plans from what I saw in the text file.
>
> What didn't you get?

The easy answer to this is:  any of it.

If you put up a great idea, and people don't understand it, there's a
certain onus on you to explain. Saying "what didn't you get" seems
like shifting the fault onto the other party.

Your RTF file starts with the fragment "find out if our aircon network
can also be used as a gigabit LAN", which seems COMPLETELY irrelevant
to the topic at hand.

I ASSUME that "urc, phillips, nevo, rti, creston, control4" are models
of remote you wish to emulate - but why not just say that? Why not do
so in the text of your email message, rather than in an attachment?

What is the Asus link & email address about?

Stroller.